Front-End Web Developer
- Experience coding WordPress themes with PHP and MySQL
- Familiar with web browser developer tools for debugging and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of GitHub, BitBucket, Knockout, Google Maps API, AJAX
- Udacity, Nanodegree, Front-End Web Developer, 2017
- Pace University, Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, 2001
- Mini-Game Developer
- WordPress Theme Developer and Food Blog Author
- Self-published Author and Illustrator
Published five educational children books under my shop name Cheerful Tutor at teacherspayteachers.com. Used Adobe Illustrator to create over 100 pages of material on the alphabet, time, counting numbers, addition, and award certificates.
- Customer Service Representative, Country-Wide Insurance, Mar 2004–Jun 2017
Resolved complaints over the phone with customers and brokers, evaluated documents for fraud, and assisted customers with motor vehicle suspensions.
- Department Assistant, Country-Wide Insurance , Dec 2002–Mar 2004
Conducted background checks on applicant's residence and employment and generated insurance reports for the underwriters.